Are you in need of support on site? We have the necessary expertise to act on behalf of either the client or contractor to provide advice on all major elements of site safety management including, the overall control of the site crew, completion of risk assessments, through to the testing of plant and equipment.
We are qualified to review Method Statements, Risk Assessments as well as creating and delivering induction training courses. Our team can present tool box talks, contribute at safety management meetings as well as the overall monitoring of the site to ensure that the people as well as the equipment being used are to the standard necessary to minimise any health and safety risks.
Our support includes;
- Provision of advice on all major elements of on-site health and safety
- Writing and reviewing method statements & risk assessments
- Creating and delivering induction and training courses
- Continual monitoring of the site – the people and equipment
- Accident prevention and investigation